- Information on how to redeem this offer forms part of these conditions of entry.
- This offer is only open to residents of Australia who subscribe or renew their subscription to World of Knowledge between 28/07/14 and the 24/08/14. Offer is subject to and automatic upon the correct use of a valid credit card or, if payment is made by cheque, the cheque must be cleared for payment. Log on to www.magshop.com.au/wok to purchase your subscription or by telephone on 136 116. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to redeem gift offer. Gift valid only for subscriber (person nominated to receive the magazine).
- Promotion commences 28/07/14 and closes on the 24/08/14. Every person who subscribes to World of Knowledge magazine during the promotional period is entitled to a subscription price promotion of one of the following: 1) 12 issues for $64.95 or 2) 24 issues for $129.90 for Australia or 1) 12 issues for $79.95 and 2) 24 issues for $159.95 for New Zealand. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- All subscription payments must be received by 24/08/14 at 23:59 AEDST.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its complete discretion to substitute the gift with another product of its choice to the same value, if it deems necessary. The Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of this promotion is final and binding on all who enter. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained as a result of taking part in this gift offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- By subscribing to this Bauer Media magazine title and providing their email address, the subscriber consents to receipt of any email regarding the magazine title, and other emails which inform the entrant of the Promoter’s other publications, products, services and events and to promote third party goods and services it may be interested in.
- By subscribing to this Bauer Media magazine title you acknowledge that you understand that ‘tip ons’ and gifts that may be available with non-subscriber copies may not be provided with subscriber copies, depending on the sole discretion of Bauer Media.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this competition is governed by the Privacy Notice (see Contents Page for location in this issue).
- The Promoter is Bauer Media Pty Ltd of 54–58 Park Street, Sydney, NSW 2000. ABN is 18 053 273 546.
Direct Debit Service Agreement:
Retain a copy of this agreement for your records.
Our commitment to you. Drawing arrangements:
We will advise you, in writing, of the amount, frequency and commencement date of the drawing arrangements under this agreement. Where the due date for a drawing fails on a non-business day, we will draw the amount on the next business day. We will not change any details of the drawing arrangements under this agreement without giving you at least 14 days written notice. If one or more drawings are returned unpaid by your nominated financial institution, we may either cancel the drawing arrangements and the associated subscription under this arrangement or arrange with you an alternative payment method. In these circumstances, we may charge you a $9 dishonor fee. You may also incur a fee or interest charge from your nominated financial institution. If your subscription is cancelled, any subsequent subscription you may purchase will be subject to the terms and conditions of a then current offer. We will keep all information pertaining to your nominated account private and confidential. The collection, use of and disclosure of all other personal information provided in connection with this agreement is governed by our Privacy Notice, which is available for you to view at www.magshop.com.au/about/privacy-policy.
You may terminate the drawing arrangements under this agreement or stop payment of a drawing under this agreement at any time by giving written notice to us, to your nominated financial institution. Notice to us should be sent to Reply Paid 5252, Sydney, NSW, 2011 and will be processed by us within 10 business days from receipt. A termination of the drawing arrangements or a stop payment of a drawing will be treated as a subscription cancellation request. Any subsequent subscription/ product/ service that you may purchase will be subject to the terms and conditions of a then current offer. You may request changes to the amount or frequency of the drawing under this agreement if such an option is available for your magazine by giving written notice to us at Reply Paid 5252, Sydney, NSW, 2011 or emailing email@example.com. Any such request is subject to approval and must comply with the original offer terms and conditions applicable to the associated subscription. If approved, any such request will be processed within 5 business days. Where you consider that a drawing has been initiated incorrectly or in a manner that is inconsistent with this agreement, you may take the matter up with us or lodge a Direct Debit Claim through your nominated financial institution.
Your commitment to us. Your responsibilities:
It is your responsibility to enquire with and ensure that your nominated financial institution allows direct debiting through your nominated account. It is your responsibility to ensure that sufficient funds are available in your nominated account to meet each drawing under this agreement on its due date. It is your responsibility to ensure that the authorization given to draw on your nominated account is identical to the account signing held by your nominated financial institution. It is your responsibility to provide us with at least 10 days written notice if your nominated account is transferred or closed. It is your responsibility to arrange with us a suitable alternate payment method if you wish to cancel the drawings under this agreement.